Data We Collect
- Data you give us. E.g. by filling in a venue suggestion form on our site, by asking to join the secret singles movement or by emailing us.
- Automatically collected technical data. E.g. your IP address, browser type and version, time zone, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Automatically collected data about your visit. E.g. common web analytics data, such as dates, times and URLs of referrers, site pages visited, outgoing destinations; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
- We use Mailchimp to manage the emails we send and receive through the site. As a result, Mailchimp may themselves access any data that you submit through the site. To learn more about how Mailchimp may use your data click here.
How We Use Your Data
We may use the data your give us and that we collect about you:
- To provide you with information and services that you request from us;
- If you have consented, to provide you with information about goods or services which we feel may interest you;
- To notify you about changes to Antidate;
- To improve our site and ensure that it is well presented to you; or
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and survey purposes.
Disclosure Of Your Data
We may disclose your data to third parties including:
- Partners and suppliers for the performance of any contract we enter into with them;
- Advertisers / brand partners to serve relevant adverts to you;
- Analytics and search engine providers to help optimise our site;
- To any prospective seller or buyer of Antidate; or
- To comply with any legal obligation (including to prevent fraud), or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Antidate or our customers.
Data Transfer. The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or our suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Security. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is secure. However, as the transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure, we can’t guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Your rights. You can ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes at any time - via firstname.lastname@example.org. If we intend to use your data for marketing purposes we will usually inform you before collecting your data and provide you with an opt-out.
Access requests. You have the right to know what data we hold about you. There is a £10 fee to meet our costs in responding.
Data controller. Antidate Ltd of 27 Old Gloucester St, London WC1N 3AX.
Questions? Email us at any time: email@example.com